Bevel Siding with PaintPro® Technology
by AZEK Exteriors
A Classic Look with Advanced Performance.
Never again must you choose between the low maintenance of vinyl or the premium, natural look of cedar. AZEK® Bevel Siding is the most authentic-looking replacement for cedar siding with the added low-maintenance performance of rot-proof PVC. Unlike vinyl siding, AZEK Bevel Siding does not require additional J-channel trim or moulding that take extra time to install and take away from the overall beauty and natural look of the finished project. With AZEK, when you install seams tight, they stay tight.
Leveraging patented PaintPro® Technology, AZEK Siding is the lowest maintenance paintable siding product with the best paint adhesion available in the market today. Paint it once and you are done. It is far superior compared to the continuous maintenance and 3–7-year paint or stain cycle required with cedar siding.
Delivering first-class beauty with superior durability has never been so effortless.
• Industry leading Lifetime Limited Warranty.
• Enhanced paintability, superior paint adhesion and long-lasting performance.
• Moisture-resistant; will not rot, delaminate, decay, split or splinter.
• Insect-resistant; unappetizing to destructive pests.
• No special saws or ventilation equipment required for cutting, no silica dust.
• No need to seal cut edges and scrapes for water protection.
• Up to 60% lighter than fiber cement.
• Flexibility and easier handling help prevent shipping/on-site breakage.
• Looks great with wide range of siding and trim materials.
• Approved for use in ground contact and roof line installs.
• Ideal for high moisture, coastal and extreme weather areas.
Easy to Install, Easier to Maintain
• It installs just like cedar.
• Ready to paint. No sanding or primer needed.
• No special tools required. No j-channel required.
• Engineered polymer is lightweight and durable.
• Uniform finish; no surface irregularities to work around.
• Flexible, durable material helps prevent on-site breakage.
AZEK® Bevel Advantage
Engineered to look, feel, and install like wood, only better.
Authentic-look, low maintenance, rot-proof, and with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.